Engineering plastics possess excellent mechanical and thermal properties over other more commonly used commodity plastics and easily workable compared to metal with many advantages:
- Reduction in weight
- Good mechanical and thermal properties
- Excellent machinability and dimensional stability
- Good chemical resistance
- Good wear resistance
- Nylon commonly known as Polyamide Rod or PA Rod (PA), are a semi-crystalline polymers with very good mechanical properties, extreme toughness and excellent sliding and wear properties. The properties vary from hard, tough PA66 to soft, flexible PA12. Depending on the type, polyamides absorb different amounts of moisture, so influencing the mechanical properties and dimensional accuracy.
- JN Technologies provide centerless grinding services on plastics, specially on Nylon 66 Rods, to ensure each piece is straight and that the final products are true and accurate the precision requirement. [click here for centerless grinding services].
- As a customize grinding service provider, we stock diameters 6 - 25mm rods in standard 3m and cut-off residual stock of 1 to 1.4m [click here to go to stock]
For more information please contact our office:JN Technologies Pte Ltd